In this post we will cover all queries related to PUK code Verizon, puk code iphone Verizon, Verizon sim unlock code, Verizon default puk code, puk code iPhone, Verizon puk code, 8 digit sim (puk code Verizon), what is a puk code Verizon, Verizon puk code unlock.
If you are a Verizon SIM Phone user and unintentionally have blocked your SIM card then, you may require a Verizon PUK code to unlock it. So, today in this post, we are going to discuss all the PUK code for Verizon, Why needs it, and where to get it?
Verizon Wireless was a distinct division of Verizon Communications that operated as a wireless network operator in the United States.
Table of Contents
What Is Verizon PUK Code Unlock?
Verizon PUK code is an 8-digit number that can be used to unlock any Verizon sim card with so ease.
If your Verizon SIM has been blocked by entering the wrong PIN more than 3 times, Then you are required to use the PUK code Verizon to unlock your SIM card.
Where Can I Find My 8 Digit SIM [PUK Code Verizon]?
When you bought your new SIM card, you were issued a Veizon PUK code, which is an 8-digit number. On the backside of the SIM card, the PUK code of Verizon is printed.
You can check it out from there. If you can’t able to find the code on SIM then just contact customer care to solve this verizon default puk code problem instantly.
To know Verizon customer care number, refer to the FAQ section below.
How do I get my Verizon PUK Code?
Here is the basic step which helps you to get the Verizon PUK code quickly. Follow the below mentioned steps.
- Sign in to My Verizon.
- Navigate to Account My Devices from the My Verizon Home screen.
- Go to Devices.
- Click Manage device under your mobile number.
- Click View after scrolling down to the ‘PIN and Personal Unblocking Key’ column.
- When the link is clicked, the default PIN and Unblocking Key (PUK) key appear.
What is the Unlock Code for Verizon SIM Card?
If in case your Verizon phone is locked, you can unlock it with the default Verizon unlock PIN codes “000000” or “123456”, or call 800-922-0204 for assistance.
Important Point While Using Verizon PUK Code
PUK is an abbreviation of PIN Unblocking Key. The PUK Code is used to unblock a SIM card that has been blocked. If users enter the wrong PIN in the SIM, it generally gets blocked.
- Before proceeding, you must first receive the PUK from the My Verizon website for postpaid accounts.
- Before proceeding, contact customer care to receive the PUK for prepaid accounts.
Unblock SIM Via PUK Code Entering Into Basic Phones
- Check device is turned on.
- Enter the 8-digit PUK on the keypad, then push the OK button.
- Press the OK button after entering a new SIM PIN code (4 to 8 digits).
- Press the OK button after re-entering the new SIM PIN code.
That’s all you have to do, Now you have successfully unlocked your normal phone.
Verizon PUK Code iPhone 5s & 6s To Unlock
If your Apple iPhone SIM PIN is blocked, follow the procedures below.
- Turned on your iPhone.
- Enter the 8-digit PUK from the keypad, then touch OK.
This will perfectly work on iPhone 5 & iPhone 6 but not on iPhone 4. To get new PUK code, you just need to make a Verizon PUK code reset request.
Unblock Verison SIM PIN – VZAccess Manager v7 (Windows)
- VZAccess Manager should be open.
(To Open VZAccess Manager – Click Start > All Programs (Programs) > VZAccess Manager from the Windows desktop)
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu under Options.
- Click Unblock Verison SIM PIN from the WWAN Device menu.
- Enter Verizon 8 digit PUK code (PIN Unblocking Key)
- Now enter the new PIN.
- Verify the new PIN.
- Click OK after entering the following information.
A pop-up message will appear on your screen that unblock SIM PIN succeed.
Note: The SIM card is permanently disabled if an invalid PUK is entered too many times.
What is the Verizon customer care number to get PUK code?
Dial 800-922-0204 for an instant solution. At first, the representative will verify that the SIM card belongs to you, and after successful verification, They will send you a message containing Verizon PUK code.
I Hope, after this whole post, You are able to unlock your Verizon SIM by using Verizon 8 digit PUK code.
Don’t forget these points, If you enter the wrong Verizon PUK code in your smartphone, Then your SIM will be get locked, So be careful while entering the PUK code for Verizon.
You may also know more about Verizon Telecom operator by reading more:
What services does Verizon offer?
Over 5G Ultra-Wideband, 5G Nationwide, 4G LTE, or 3G Ev-DO broadband networks, Verizon provides mobile Broadband Internet Access Services for smartphones, basic phones, tablets, netbooks, USB or fixed modems, mobile hotspots, smartwatches, vehicle hotspots, and other wireless devices.
You Might also read our other blogs like:
- Digi PUK Code
- Maxis PUK Code
- Celcom PUK Code Online
- Lycamobile PUK Code
- Cricket PUK Code
- 8 Digit PUK Code for at&t
- Telstra PUK Code
- Straight Talk PUK Code
What is Verizon Default PUK Ccode?
The default PUK code Verizon is: 0000.
How to Bypass PUK Code Verizon?
There are ways to bypass the Verizon PUK code if you have forget PUk code.
- Firstly, you can try contacting Verizon support through their website or customer service hotline for assistance in retrieving your PUK code.
- Another option is using third-party software tools like dr.fone – Verizon iPhone SIM Unlock Service which can help unlock your device without entering the Verizon PUK code.
In conclusion, forgetting your Verizon PUK code can be a frustrating experience but don’t panic as there are ways around it.